CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Buzzzzzzz!




So the other day I decided to give Trevor a hair cut and at fist I was gonna buzz a mo-hawk but then decided to just shave it all off and suprise his daddy. Lance is always telling me to shave his head and i always said no cause I like to spike or give him the fo-hawk. Well i gave in and decided to buzz it all. I think he looks like a little boy now. He is just too cute. Now he REALLY looks like his Daddy!

4 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!

Molly Malia said...

hey, thats one handsome kid!

melissa gargalis said...

I love a buzz on a little boy. He is a Lance clone.

Anonymous said...

you'll love the buzz for summer! it makes him look so much older!