CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wii and Wii fit

I have been saying for the last year that I would love to own a wii so that i could get the wii fit and work out from home. I just saw this on a friends blog and thought what the heck I wouldn't be losing anything to rgister to win. If anything I will finally get a wii and wii fit that I have wanted and can't afford to buy.

http://www.milehighmamas.com/2008/12/14/enter-to-win-mile-high-mamas-wii-and-wii-fit-giveaway/#comment-7064

1 comment:

Scott said...

I looked at that web site for the Wii and Wii Fit contest and read a lot's of the other peoples' entries... yours is the best one. GOOD LUCK!