CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, May 1, 2009

Yay Trevor



So on Tuesday we went and bought Trevor his own potty and some Handy Manny and spider man underwear. After 10 minutes of being home he has gone potty in his new potty. He went about 4 more times that day. It's been smooth sailing ever since then. I have been putting it off cause "I" wasn't ready. But he so was. I don't even have to ask him if he has to go every 15 min. He just goes. He dissapears and I yell, "where are you Trevor" and he yells back, "going potty". I'm knocking on wood hoping I don't junx the progress. I'm so proud of him and so happy to not have to buy diapers anymore. yay

No comments: