CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun times

Trevor laying on the floor loking at the ants that were crawling from a hole in the bathroom and all around the bathroom down the hall up stairs and down the wall by the stairs and to another hole in the living room. I HATE ANTS!
I had a Mary Kay party a couple of weeks ago and had a chocolate fountain. trevor loved it. he was covered in chocolate!
Sweet picture of Hollie and Trevor playing NICELY together. Probably lasted only a few minutes.
Hollie tried on my glasses. I'm suprised she didn't get a head ache. I'm so blind and my glasses are so strong.

No comments: