1. What time do your kids get up? Usuall between 7 and 8
2. On a good night, what time do they go to bed? Trevor goes right to bed at 8. Hollie is up until we go to bed. Woring on a new time cause I get NO alone time. Any advice from anyone??
3. How long have I been a mom? 3 1/2 years
4. How old was I when I became a mom? 25
5. What is my fav. kids show? The backyardigans
6. Least fav kids show? Wonder Pets....used to like it but now it's annoying to me
7. Fav. chore? making beds
8. Fav. meal to cook? Chicken enchiladas i love to bake cookies too
9. What's the meal cooked most often? rice with cream of chicken soup (casserole?) top ramen
10. What's the kids favorite? spaghetti, mac n' cheese, chicken nuggets, rice and chicken
11. What's my fav. thing that I do with the kids? build castles with the big (lego) blocks
12. What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom? when they run to me and call me MOMMY, when they ask me for help, when they are in a good mood and laughing and playing nice together, when they give hugs and kisses, and finally when they go to sleep!
13. Where do I want to take them someday? Disneyland. We still have not gone!
14. When was the last time I went out without the kids? a couple of weeks ago we went to the air show. just me and the kids
15. One thing you said you'd never do as a mom? let them sleep in our bed. Hollie is three and a half and I CANNOT break the habit. It's annoying. Any Advice here also?
16. Fav. past time with the kids? park, Mcdonalds play place, coloring pictures
17. Fav. quality that my mom has? She is always there to help when i need her! thanks mom
18. Advice for new moms? Take advantage of the hugs and kisses My mom reminds me that one day they will be too "OLD" for them and not want anything to do with me. I'm not looking forward to that!
19. What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? With Hollie was when she had her teeth worked on and I had to hold her while they put her to sleep and then I had to lay her on the table and walk away! That was horrible. With Trevor was last winter when we spent a week in the hospital because his asthma and he had pnemonia. I thought he was never gonna get better.
20. When was the last time the kids said I love you, mom? Hollie says it all the time. Mostly when she is tired and about to fall asleep. Trevor is still yet to say it but he is a hugger and kisser
I tag: Amy,Gina, and Jennifer
globus prospekt erfurt
1 month ago