CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, June 5, 2008

$1.00 Make-up

Hey all. I just heard about this really good deal on make up from Nordstrom's. a couple of my friends have ordered already. So check it out and get some new make-up for a dollar!


Nordstrom is changing the logo on their makeup, so they'resellingeverything that says 'e.l.f.' for $1!!! (you still have to pay shipping, but it's SO worth it!!)< http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp> .The make-up line E.L.F. ( Eyes, Lips, and Face) has been bought out byNordstrom and will be re-packaged with the Nordstrom name on it. Theyare getting rid of all the make-up in ELF packaging. They are sellingeverything for $1. YES ONE DOLLAR. You do have to pay shipping,However, even with that charge it's cheaper than buying make-up anywhereelse and it is fun to try things when you don't have to worry about thecost! They have powder, mascara, brushes, nail polish, you name it ..Just thought I'd pass along the good deal.

Also, if you use the couponcode: CAROLINA you will get $ off your purchase.Have fun shopping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell ya that ELF makeup is great stuff! I love their eyelash curler!

melissa gargalis said...

thanks Sarah!! I'm so excited to get some new better quality makeup for cheap. The target varieties just don't always last throughout the day, but I feel like that's a splurge I can go without for now...some day, when I find the seeds to that money tree...

Julie Avery said...

Totally just spent 30 minutes ordering stuff on that site!! Thanks!!!!

Julie