CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, September 12, 2008

Got Bugs!




The other day Trevor was in the kitchen yelling, "Mommie, Mommie" I went in there to see he had one of those huge flying beetles in his hand. It was dead! With the hot weather and no air conditioning I have all the windows open. Our slider door's screen is ripped so we get beetles, tons of flies, a butterfly, and more bugs flying in the house. I guess he found this somewhere! I found the wings in the livingroom. He must have pulled them off. GROSS!!!! I remember my uncles catching them, holding them down on the table and tying string to their legs and letting them fly in circles.


No comments: