CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Halloween Craft Night!

Halloween Door Hanger: $12.00
Provided will be routed wood with holes, black paint, and your choise of vinyl.
(pick a design from the blocks below)
Paper design will vary depending on what is available
(Ribbon not included)


Small Halloween Phrase Blocks: $4.50 each
I will have green, purple,orange, and white paint to choose from for these blocks.
(all vinyl lettering will be in black)
Black plate with "Wicked Witch" phrase: $8.00
(Stand Not Included...But it was purchased at Walmart, if you need one)

Let me know if you are interested in coming. Or if you would like to have a party in your home. You can email me at sticketydoodah@gmail.com or just leave me a comment.

Hope to see alot of you soon.



7 comments:

Jennelle said...

Hey all of those are soooo cute! If I happen to be in Cali when you do it I would love to join in but I don't think we are coming down until the the Wednesday night before the wedding. Brady and I really want to go to D-land but it is not really in our budget... it is so flipping expensive. Man I miss our passes! I think we might go to Knott's instead but it's not for sure. Can't wait to see everyone!

Heidi said...

How fun! I would totally come if I was in CA. But Im not. Hope it goes well. It all is really cute!

Brenda Scarlett said...

That's it now i need to buy a ticket to Cali!!!!! I love those. As if I'm not missing you enough now I'm gonna be really missing you. love ya-bren.

Emily said...

I so want to come but I can't on Thursdays. Are you going to be doing one around Christmas time because I am thinking of doing some for really awesome Christmas gifts. Let me know because I am totally interested.

Jackson 3 said...

Dang it!! I will be coming down that weekend, but pry not till Saturday!! If by chance, I come early & can persuade my mom into babysitting (easy persuasion) I will come a runnin' to your place!!
will let you know.

Julie Avery said...

Super cute!

And yes...I'm Sooooo happy that CSMP its over. My counselors were so super stressed about it because it was the first one they've participated in. The program was amazing! The kids did great and I felt good about my remarks too. Ya, we work for Moxie. Where do you live?
julie.m.avery@gmail.com

Amy said...

I will try to make it... Would you come down to the desert and do a craft night? If i promised there would be a lot of people?