CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dinosaurs



The other day my mom and I and Hollie and Trevor met my aunt and two cousins out at cabazon to have lunch for my moms b-day. After, we decided to take the kids to see the dinosaurs. The kids loved it. It was their first time.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness! This is the place I was asking about. How far away is this from Long Beach? Tyler would have a BLAST there!