CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

31 cent scoop night at baskin Robbins

I did this last year and waited in line for an hour and a half. there will def. be a line so come prepared to wait.


Baskin-Robbins 31 Cent Scoop NightBaskin-Robbins, known for its "31 flavors," is dropping per-scoop prices to 31 cents tonight in honor of future and current firefighters.

The scoop discount runs today only from 5 to 10 p.m. at select stores and proceeds from the 31 Cent Scoop Night sales will go toward a $100,000 donation to the National Volunteer Fire Council's National Junior Firefighter Program.

The Junior Firefighter Program pairs youths with firefighters, rescue workers and emergency medical service workers to teach them about the various professions. Some Baskin-Robbins locations also will accept donations to local firehouses.

No comments: