CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Best Friends






The other day the kids were both in the back yard playing and I heard Hollie say to Trevor, "Your are my best friend little brother." and Trevor said, "Thanks you Hollie". It was the sweetest thing.

4 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

how sweet!! I just realized this morning....by the time I have another baby & it is about Eli's age now (old enough to play) Eli will be like 5 or 6!! He pry won't want to play with a baby!...how sad...

melissa gargalis said...

I can't believe Hollie will be in Kindergarten this fall!!! Yay for you! Love when siblings are little buddies. It always makes me smile when they play nice together and you know they love each other-at least however short that moment may be. =)

Wendy said...

How precious is that?! I enjoyed reading all your new posts Sarah! I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together. We would have so much fun!

Emilee said...

Aww that is so cute! I have a little brother that is 2 years younger than me and we were always close :)