CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wanna keep your kids busy for a while?


We luckily live in a gated complex where the kids car ride in the street.
We had some chalk so I decided to draw them a little town with a road to ride their scooters on. There is even a jail for when they don't obey traffic signs!

Here is their house. and Trevor insistedwe put "Fish Lake (Utah) on here

There is a parking lot and a gas station too.

It really does keep them busy. I can just sit on a chair and read. (Still trying to finish book 4 of the Twilight saga) I know I know I''m behind.

Go get some chalk (I got a huge bucket at the dollar store) and make your kids a town. They will love it!

3 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

sooo cute!!! what a good mommy!

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

SO cute! I love it!!

Anne Marie said...

That's so cool! What a great idea!