CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The best night EVERRRRRR!!!!


Last night I had the awesome opportunity to attend the New Kids on the Block concert in San Diego. Lady Gaga and Natasha Bettingfield opened. Natasha was amazing I can't wait to get her CD. We were off to the side but third row up. The stage came to us about 15 feet. We could literally see their pupils.

Korinne and I had shirts on that said "Team Joey" on the font and the New kids on the block on the back. One time when joey was off to the side we yelled his name and showed him our shirts. He smiled and mouthed thank you while looking right in my eyes. He really say me and looked at me and spoke to me. OH MY GOSH!!!! I wanted to cry.

Then one time donnie was over by us he looked and me and blew a kiss. It wasn't just in my direction his eyes were looking at me.
If you look just below the santa hat you can see Joey. We were 3 rows up and when they went to the other end of the arena we were right there to take a pic. I wish I was first row and could touch him.

Joey wore this hat for a couple of songs. Its the hat he wore all the time back in the day. He actually looks younger with it on. I have always been a Joey fan but Donnie is sooooo Hot!

All dressed in white and looking So good! and dressed in black and looking even better.
Joey singing "please don't go girl" Ohhhhh the memories. He still sounds so good. Just not as high as voice as 15 years ago.

Here is MY Joey again... and for all you Jordan lovers. Here's his hot bod.

Thank you so much Korinne (Stowell) for inviting me to go with you guys. I was the hugest fan back in the day and was unable to go to a concert. Sooo worth it and had the time of my life. Today I have no voice but sooooo worth it.












4 comments:

Emily said...

Who wasn't a New Kids on the Block fan. I had coloring books and all. Of course,Donnie was my favorite. I am always attracted to the bad boys. Go figure!!!! What a fun night.

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Now that's the right stuff!!

I always loved Joey, too! It sounds like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Too funny I love it yes I too have to admit I was so into them as well. Glad you had a good time. LOL

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you went to that! Awesome!