CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Do you like Lobster?


Lances new obsession if I haven't already mentioned is lobster catching. He has a friend with a boat and they go out to the harbor and catch lobsters. The first time they caught 7, The second time they caught 4. Trevor loved them and I even found him with his little fishing pole trying to catch them.



Here is Lance showing the kids.





They each got to hold one. Here they are still alive.


Here they are going in the pot of boiling water (Which took almost an hour to start boiling) And then them after cooking. They turn a really bright red color.

Here they are ready to eat. Lance cooked them on the B-B-Q. He's lucky I don't eat sea food so he got them all to himself.

2 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Eww, I don't like seafood either. Not even the smell and it drives my dad crazy! (You know how he LOVES fish) You are such a nice wife to let him cook it in the house, too!!

Amy said...

OMG, Sarah, home made freshly cought lobster! You should of had a bite at least! Steve would have loved to be in town that night! Yummo!!