CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!!


Host:
MaryBeth
Location:
AMC Tyler Galleria 163775 Tyler Street, Riverside, CA 92503 USView Map
When:
Friday, November 21, 5:30PM
Phone:
714-328-9738
Here are the plans for Girls Night Out. The theatre of choice will be AMC Tyler Galleria 16. It's pretty central to everyone in the IE, and a newer/nicer one. And most importantly, it's conveniently close to Miguels Jr. (for you in the OC, it's a IE favorite for a BRC - bean rice and cheese - burrito) and a must for me if I'm making a trip out to the IE. I called today and there's still a couple hundred seats open at the theatre, but I'm guessing that's only because people don't know they can buy tickets already. So we need to jump on it so we can go together. The show to buy tickets for: Friday 11/21, 7:45pm.Here's a ">link that should take you directly to the site to purchase a ticket for this theatre and the time above. You'll need to create an account to purchase them. Also, if you use my rewards card # 183200344, it will wave the $1 convenience charge. The website says to get the ticket, you'll have to present your credit card at the box office or guest services. So be sure to have it with you the night of.
Here's the plan.
The meeting time is early to ensure a good spot in line, to ensure a good seat. Plan on bringing a lawn chair or blanket if you don't want to stand forever. I plan on hitting up Miguels Jr. in the mall and getting it to go and eating in line while we hang out and chat. Granted, I probably won't be there at 5:30 due to traffic (and those that venture with me from the OC) but I will do my darndest. But hopefully some of you can be there early enough to secure a spot. It should be FUN!! YAY TWILIGHT!!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Oh my gosh! I got this invite from someone totally different! I better by my tickets soon before there out!