CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, February 2, 2008

God made dirt and dirt don't hurt!






Today the kids were out side and I
went to see what they were up too and Hollie was mixing water and
dirt making mud and Trevor was
gagging on dirt. I know that God made dirt and dirt don't hurt so why doesn't it tast good!

8 comments:

Molly Malia said...

good question jack handy... :)

brieanne. said...

i have never liked dirt, and so far my kids aren't too fond of it either. i can't imagine what they would do if they tasted it! cute pics!

brieanne. said...

ps - thanks for the email/picture ... very thoughtful.

Sean, Jen and Carson said...

Those pictures are so cute!

The Gargalis family said...

Trevor is so cute-such a boy. I just want you to know that Luke still eats dirt and he knows it doesn't taste good! Boys will be boys.

Scott said...

this is what i have to look forward too??? good thing it's not going to happen too soon lol.
PS you take good pics!! keep it up!

Ty & Emily said...

Aren't boys so much fun!!!!

Bollenberg Family said...

Oh the joys of children... At least your kids don't like the taste. I have a feeling Aubrie wouldn't mind it.