CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daddy's little girl


Hollie has really been clingy to her dad latley. She wants to be read to all the time. She's trying to paying attention in the top picture but the bottom one it looks like she is gonna be sneaky. Notice the bag of bagel chips in the top picture. About 15 minutes late Lance had gone out side and I was in the kitchen doing the dishes (again) and I heard the kids laughing and running around. I went out there to find the whole bag ALL over the carpet. thanks guys

Lance was out winding the hose and Hollie HAD to be out side with her daddy. So she went out to help. Notice her outfit. She got dressed all by HERSELF. It's finally starting!
I had to put this one of Trevor. I was taking pictures of Hollie and Lance and I hear trevor talking. I look over at him and he was trying to say cheese with a big smile on his face. So cute.

1 comment:

Molly Malia said...

take advantage of 'the mom time' cause soon she be back lovin on mom... jord is so back and forth...