CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pouting


Trevor just started the "getting his feelings hurt" thing. For most part when i tell him no he puckers his lip and gets a really sad face and throws him to the floor or puts his head down on his hands. it is the cutest thing and i know it's bad of me but sometimes i try to make him do it. He is such a sweet little boy!.

5 comments:

Molly Malia said...

don't you just love that? jord does that everytime she gets busted for something... the 'you're hurting my feelings' thing...

Anonymous said...

wait till they start saying "mom, that breaks my heart! you hurt my feelings!". for some reason hearing those little voices tell you they are hurt makes pouting seem like nothing!

Jackson 3 said...

that is too funny!
P.S. I voted for brown hair just to see what it looks like on you & I think it will look really cool with your blue eyes! but I also like your blonde too!!

Heidi said...

I love the pouty lips... Im a sucker i know!

Emily said...

Daylen went through that phase. Now he just tells us "I am mad" or "I am sad". It is actually really funny and I try not to laugh.