CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I thought this was hilarious!

Sorry to anyone who recieved this as an email and are reading it twice!


A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room,waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.The doctor arrived, and examined the baby,checked his weight, and being a little concerned,asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed."Breast-fed," she replied."Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, andrubbed both breasts for a while in a very professionaland detailed examination.Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said,"No wonder this baby is underweight.You don't have any milk."I know," she said,"I'm his Grandma,but I'm glad I came."

1 comment:

melissa gargalis said...

SO I was laughing out loud when I got this email. At first I was reading and was like what pediatrician does a full breast exam?...weird, but then it was totally funny when it turned out to be the grama. I love a good joke.Thanks for making me smile.