CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More rain.

This is what the sky looks like from my window. Have i said that I love rainy days. Especially stormy days. I could so live with Bella and Edward. :oD

About a half hour ago the thunder started again. Hollie was out side playing and a really BIG loud one hit and it scared her pretty good. She came in the house and guess what. Fell asleep. This is the drops on the ground after the thunder started. Some bigger than a quarter.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

I love rainy days too! We totally live in the wrong city!