CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Patriotic

"America" blocks
kit (includes blocks and vinyl) $10.00
Finished product: $15.00
"America" board
kit (includes wood,vinyl, and paper stars) $15.00
finished product $20.00



Anyone interested in having a home party in their home and have at least 5 guests will get to make either craft for free.

1 comment:

Letti said...

I love them and I might just do another party but I will let you know after the 11th. Can you make something for me? "Uh-Oh Jar" I need this so that I can put it on my jar. Thanks.