CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, June 5, 2009

No more Preschool

Hollie graduated pre-school about 2 weeks ago. I'm a little behind. I can't believe that I will have a kindergartner in August. Where has my little baby girl gone.
Here is Hollie singing a song. All the kids did a little program and sang songs.

Here they sang the mr. Bullfrog song and had frog masks.

this is a little play they put on.
Here is Hollie after receiving her certificateHollie and her teacher Sis Callister

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What preschool is this that she is in? What age to do they start taking kids?

Jennelle said...

Your little girl is growing up!

I can't believe that about Elder Packer and his Wife...It's the first time I had heard anything about it.

Molly Malia said...

yeah, congrats little lady! give em hell next year!