CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails.
I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp.
I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.
I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden.
I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder.
I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, June 11, 2009

play date


Last week my good friend Brenda was here visiting from Nebraska. We got together with our other friend Melissa and our kids. They loved to be outside. Trevor found a lawn mower and mowed the grass. The kids played on the bikes.


Luke liked to push Hollie on the swing. And Melissa has a big Love Sac and all the kids got on at the same time. I want one of those.

Melissa, Brenda and me.

2 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

okay, you have to send me/email me copies of your pictures. Yours are so much better, especially the one of us three.

Brenda Scarlett said...

I had so much fun that day! I wish I didn't have to go! the Girls had the best time. I want the pics too :)